Safe Management of Trees
Did you know that tree owners have a duty to any persons or property regarding the safe management of trees within their grounds? Trees should be regularly inspected by a competent & qualified Arborist, and maintained to ensure all trees are in safe condition. At Special Branch Scotland, all our staff are qualified and knowledgeable in all aspects of safe tree management. We are also able to speak and advise you should have any concerns or enquiries.
Call us at 07952 046494 for a free consultation now!
Tree Surgeons who get the job done right!
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002)
- PUWER (Provision and Use of Equipment Regulations 1992)
- LOLER (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998)
- Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981
- The Conservation (Natural Habitats) Regulations 1994
- The Town & Country Planning (Scotland) Act 1997
- Forestry Act 1967
- BS 3998:2010 "Tree Work – Recommendations"
- BS 8545:2014 "Trees: from nursery to independence in the landscape – Recommendations"
- New Roads and Streetworks Act 1991
- Work at Height Regulations 2005